Sunday, October 5, 2014

IM BACK

Hey people of the world it has been a long long time since I posted on my account well school and vacations and everything  has not been nice to me and so I had no time to pay attention to my blog SO SORRY!! BTW haters suck and I got a email from my friend and she quit aj for real this time and gave me her favorite item so haters just stop I know i'm not that famous but haters are showing that humans cannot overcome hate and meanness and only goes for show saying that this person is a terrible person and should never be on whatever and you will never get subscribers for being a hater. So that was a little hater thing but here is the HOUSEBOAT I stayed in at lake Powell enjoy and feel free so Google Lake Time that were we got our time share from and here is my houseboat   
if you need a better photo here is a close up
Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube my channel is AJ Across The World

No comments:

Post a Comment